The Emerald 118 is a machine ideal for all types of sewing; from a beautiful, one-of-a kind dress to curtains that duplicate those seen in a magazine. The Emerald 118 sewing machine has many practical features you will love; i.e. the built-in needle threader, a handy sewing guide reference chart, a hard cover for storage and an effortless one-step buttonhole.
Convenient and Capable
- Features a useful sewing guide reference chart. The chart recommends the right presser foot, stitch length and width, thread tension and presser foot pressure for different fabrics and techniques.
- 70 stitch functions. It offers utility, decorative and stretch stitches as well as a one-step buttonhole. The stitch length and width can be adjusted.
- 70 stitch functions /18 stitches
- Adjustable Stitch Length and Width
- Up to 5 mm Stitch Width
- Up to 4 mm Stitch Length
- Snap-on Presser Feet
- Built-in handle for portability
- Adjustable Presser Foot Pressure
- Thread cutter
- One-step buttonhole
- Built-in Needle threader
- Built-in Ruler
- Sewing Guide Reference Chart
- Hard cover
- Drop feed
- Rotary Hook System
- Electronic Needle Stop Up/Down
- Electric Speed Control
- Accessory kit with bobbins, screwdriver, seam ripper, set of needles and
- 8 presser feet and a quilting guide.