Designer Topaz 50
Designer Topaz 50
It’s magical the way sewing plus embroidery turns something ordinary into something extraordinary. With the Designer Topaz 50 sewing and embroidery machine you also get the advantage of built-in assistance andtime-savers to help you bring your ideas to life. Push your creativity to a completely new level.
- The Interactive Colour Touch Screen lets you intuitively navigate through various screens for embroidery, editing, and sewing.
- The Design Positioning feature lets you join large embroideries with perfect placement every time.
- Internet updates ensure that your Designer Topaz 50 sewing and embroidery machine is always up-to-date.
- The Embroidery Design Editing and Save features enhances your embroidery creativity and allows for a more personal and precise result.
- The large embroidery area allows you to stitch spectacular designs with just one hooping.
- The generous sewing surface gives you more room for large projects.
- Hundreds of breathtaking embroideries and stitches inspire endless creativity.
- Our unique Exclusive Sensor System technology senses your fabric thickness for perfect, even feeding.
- The Exclusive Sewing Advisor feature optimises your sewing by selecting the best settings for you and giving you on-screen advice.
- Automatic Jump Stitch Trim eliminates trimming time as you create beautiful embroideries.
- Interactive colour touch screen
- 3 led lights
- Bobbin thread sensor
- Built-in needle threader
- Updatable via internet
- Exclusive sensor system
- Exclusive sewing advisor
- Large sewing surface almost 10” (250mm) to the right of the needle
- Selective thread cutter
- Extended Dual Stitch Plate Guide Lines 15⁄8” (40mm) on both sides of the needle
- Electronic self-adjusting thread tension
- Perfectly balanced buttonholes (7 styles)
- Sensor one-step buttonhole foot
- Stitch positioning
- Program stitches, letters and numbers
- Personal memories, save to "My Stitches" 24 memories
- Fix function
- Stop function
- Start/stop button
- Needle stop up/down
- Instant and permanent reverse
- Bobbin winds through the needle
- Electronic speed control
- Stitch restart
- Mirror image end-to-end and side-to-side
- Free-motion with any stitch
- Large Embroidery Area 141⁄4”x8” (360x200mm)
- Basic design positioning
- Embroidery design combine, editing and save
- 150 embroidery designs and 2 embroidery fonts in three different sizes included Automatic Jump stitch trim
- Free Husqvarna Viking software to download
- 1Gb Husqvarna Viking USB embroidery stick